Pages

Monday

Well, it's been a long, hot summer. We haven't had any rain for weeks and now we're getting a downpour. I'm so thankful for the respite in the muggy weather. School has been in for a few weeks and, although it's been hard to make friends, we have enjoyed our classes so far. All of the framing, roofing, and most of the wiring is done...now for insulation! The sheet-rock can't be installed for a few weeks since the workers are VERY backed up. I'm itching for it to be done so that I can paint my room, start decorating, and MOST OF ALL, move in!

Looking back on all we've gotten done, I'm so thankful for my hardworking family. I didn't think we'd get this far since we don't have Noah or Josh to help.

I'm just SO glad for the fun things I did in the past few months. Although going to the beach tops them all, we also
  • had many barbeques
  • had Isabella and Wesley for two sleepovers
  • went swimming
  • went shopping
  • had many birthday parties
  • went to the Highland's Festival with this little Diva and her Mommy:


  • Had two bonfires and roasted marshmallows:
Wes loved watching the fire.

He got marshmallows all OVER his hands!

Bella loved the marshmallows.

  • And Noah visited before school started!
  • The funniest part of the summer:
The pig at the pound!

  • The prettiest part of the summer:
Granny's beautiful garden of Zenias.



God has REALLY blessed us with such a wonderful world--it's so hard to remember that this isn't our home.
We're sojourners, blessed by God's grace, looking for Heaven in His creation, and finding hope of Glory in Jesus' life and resurrection.

No comments: