Pages

Friday

Sometimes I do actually remember this blog....
It just takes me a while to know what to say.

I have been so very busy this year--I cannot even remember what we have done with a great deal of the time. I have been required to memorize bones, and muscles. (which has been a whole lot of fun, resulting in a temporary vegetarian diet ;))

I have been wondering at the cheerful Glory a family of pansies can bring to their Heavenly Creator.
I have listened to the birds sing the praises of the one who made them both fearfully and wonderfully, just like us.
I have watched my rabbit hop high out of pure joy, kicking her heels in the air. :)
I have seen, for the first time, the gradual change of leaves from green to pink to red and yellow and orange, a glorious array that shows their true colors for so short a transitioning-time.

Even the bare trees, standing stiff, stark, and monochromatic against the bright blue sky speak of the mighty wonders of our King.
I have been meditating and remembering what a glorious and good God we have.
I have been shown how great and marvelous His creation is, and peace has entered, rather crept, into my soul.

The peace of waiting, wondering, hoping, trusting, believing, and knowing, without reason.
But waiting.
I do not know why,
or even what for.
I do not seem to care so much any more.
If, for the rest of my life, I were going to wait for something, I never knew what, but did it Gloriously, I would hope that I could enter heaven satisfied that I had fulfilled my call towards Home.

For that is just it, isn't it?

To live Gloriously is, as far as I can tell, to "live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." as Paul urges us in Ephesians 4:1&2.





No comments: