Pages

Monday

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright!

After a long break from Photoshop, I've started using Picasa's Picnik to edit and make my pictures more chichi (yes, a real word meaning spiffing/spiffy).

This is the purse that my brother and sister got me for my birthday. It's the side-by-side tote from Vera Bradley. It is so awesome and spacious and I love the way it carries and looks.

I was caught in the Vera Bradley Outlet in the Mall and my Mother spotted these grocery/shopping bags. Aren't they cute? Makes me wants to go to the market!
And THIS is my new wallet. It's part of the frill line in Vera Bradley. That's what I call chichi!It also works as a clutch. Unbutton and inside is silky blue--a pocket for your phone, a zipped space for coins, a slide-in for cash, and id and card slots. Oh, and the wrist-handle clips on and can hold your keys!
We also went to Kohl's where we found a lot of new clothes and stuff. I got a set of colored and silver half-ball studs for my second piercings. I also purchased a headband set. The one with the flowers is my favorite.I played this piece for my senior recital. It's so lovely, I will try to record it to share with you.And last, but not least, my piano teacher gave me these two suites as a graduation gift! My favorite piece is Ballad for Nashville.

So, we're really busy, but I'll try to update again this week. My grandmother and brother come in Wednesday night for my eldest brother's wedding!
I'm so proud to have such a wonderful brother and new sister-in-law.
post title: Leonard Bernstein, "I Feel Pretty" from West Side Story

No comments: